The Office of Faculty Development aims to connect all faculty members to vital information and resources while providing knowledge and skills needed to grow, excel and succeed in all realms of faculty responsibility.
In order to carry out this mission, we facilitate many events for faculty throughout the year. For information on events happening this semester, including information on how to register for workshops, take a look at our current events. In addition to our workshops and webinars, you can find information about our other programming on this page, including reading circles, Board of Governor’s Lecture Series, the Assistant Professors’ Community, and the Associate Professors’ Community.
Add the Office of Faculty Development’s Events Calendar to your calendar now to stay informed about upcoming events.
To subscribe to this calendar with your Google Apps @ NC State account:
- Log in to your Google Calendar.
- Under Other Calendars in the left column, at the bottom click “Add a friend’s calendar,” and then copy and paste the following address into the box: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Add Calendar.
- Under Other Calendars in the left column, you will see the newly added OFD Events Calendar.
Alternately, you may:
- Click on the in the lower right corner of the calendar.
- Respond Yes, to the box asking whether you want to add it to your list of calendars.
If you require any special accommodations, please contact the Office of Faculty Development.