The Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost’s Memorandum For University Awards Selection Process includes the due date for submissions for the O. Max Gardner Award, the Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching, the Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence, the Outstanding Teacher Award, the Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award and the Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology. Please note that these dates vary.
Deadlines for nomination materials submission for 2020-21 are as follows:
**Please note that this year’s nomination submission deadlines are scheduled a few weeks earlier than normal in order to accommodate the change in the fall semester calendar and to provide departments and colleges ample time to prepare nominations. We anticipate a return to typical nomination deadlines in the 2021-22 academic year.
Submission Due Dates for 2020-21 Nomination Packages
- O. Max Gardner Award – Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching – Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence – Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Outstanding Teacher Award – Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award – Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology- Tuesday, January 12, 2021
All nomination packages should contain individual pdf files for each nomination document and submitted by email or uploaded to Google Drive to the University Awards and Events Coordinator, Judy Austin at: email@example.com by the specified due date. Please send all pdf files for each nomination package at the same time.