The Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost’s Memorandum For University Awards Selection Process includes the due date for submissions for the O. Max Gardner Award, the Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching, the Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence, the Outstanding Teacher Award, the Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award and the Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology. Please note that these dates vary. Deadlines for nomination materials submission for 2020-21 are TBD.
Submission Due Dates for 2020-21 Nomination Packages (For more information about each award, please click on that award’s name.)
- O. Max Gardner Award – TBD
- Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching – TBD
- Alexander Quarles Holladay Medal for Excellence – TBD
- Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor Award – TBD
- Outstanding Teacher Award – TBD
- Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology:
All nomination packages should be submitted in individual pdf files by email or uploaded to Google Drive to the University Awards and Events Coordinator, Judy Austin at: firstname.lastname@example.org by the specified due date. Please send all pdf files for each nomination package at the same time.