Post-Tenure Review Information Sessions
On September 16 and 17, Faculty Affairs staff from the Office of the Provost will provide general information and training on NC State’s post-tenure review process. These events are open to the campus community.
The sessions will take place via Zoom (restricted to authenticated NC State users):
- Wednesday, September 16 (2:30-4:00): https://ncsu.zoom.us/j/95570621008 (Meeting ID: 955 7062 1008)
- Thursday, September 17 (3:00-4:30): https://ncsu.zoom.us/j/92550713498 (Meeting ID: 925 5071 3498)
Please contact Dr. Courtney Thornton, Associate Vice Provost for Academic Personnel and Policy, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Applications Open: Intercultural Development Inventory Initiative
The Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity at NC State University invites applications for the Inaugural Intercultural Development Inventory Initiative!
The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) is the premier cross-cultural assessment of intercultural competence that is used by thousands of individuals and organizations to build intercultural competence to achieve international and domestic diversity and inclusion goals and outcomes.
Please visit this link to learn about the initiative from the IDI Champion Team: Intercultural Development Initiative (IDI) Pilot Video.
Please visit this link to apply for the initiative: Intercultural Development Initiative (IDI) Information and Application Form.
The application period will be open between September 7th – 30th, with anticipated notification of acceptance into the pilot program by October 20th.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Wednesday, September 16
- Post-Tenure Review Information Session, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 17
- Post-Tenure Review Information Session, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Friday, September 18
- Fulbright Friday: Book a one-on-one advising appointment with Dr. Maria Almanza
Monday, September 21
- Mindful Mondays, 9:00 a.m.